I'm A Cat, Not An Exorcist!

Guys, I have a real problem. I think Younger Mom may be possessed. Oh, and I think the world also might be coming to an end.

First, Younger Mom. She's been acting very strange lately. She's been leaving the house at all kinds of weird times. She sometimes gets home really late at night, and then what does she do? If you thought she would play with me like she's supposed to do when she gets home, you thought wrong. She goes right to sleep! Doesn't she know I expect playtime as soon as she walks through the door? If she doesn't want to play late at night than she shouldn't be leaving so late. 

But lately, I have to cut her some slack because apparently she's become possessed by a demon. During the day, from what I can tell, she's fine. But once the sun starts to go down, she goes through this change. Like a werewolf...kind of. Every night, when she lies down, she starts making this noise like something is trying to force its way out of her. I know it must hurt just by the way it sounds. Part of me wants to snuggle up with her (or, with her legs at least. That's the only part of the bed I like.) but the other part doesn't want to get too close. Until I learn how to speak human, I don't think I'll be able to perform an exorcism. 

And as if Younger Mom being possessed wasn't bad enough, it's starting to get hot outside. When it's hot outside, strange things start to happen out there. Big machines plow through the water behind the house and make it crash up on the rocks. And there's more people everywhere. Some of them are very small, and they make loud noises...

Wait a minute! I got it! Those must be the demons that are stuck inside Younger Mom! No wonder she seems so uncomfortable. I know I'd be too if I were trying to hack out a kitten...


0 comments: