Oh, Where to Begin...


Where do I even start? The last time Younger Mom wrote on here, I was a kitten! I most certainly am not a kitten anymore! I haven't been a kitten in forever...or maybe it's only been 4 months. I am a grown-up cat now, and if I do say so myself I'm just about the best grown-up cat there is.

You know how many times I've scratched the people's furniture? None.

Ok, I do scratch the back of the chairs they sit in to stare at the computer, but I'm just trying to increase their activity level by making them get up.

You know how many times I've missed the litter box? None.

Well, I did have a couple of accidents after I first came home...on Younger Mom's bed. While she was sleeping in it. Younger Mom was not happy about that. But I was a kitten. That didn't count. 

You know how many times I've scratched or bitten the people? 

Neither do I. I've lost count. But I do know that I've only drawn blood once. Does that count for anything? Hey, I have to be ready to defend my people, and if I don't practice on real people arms and legs then how will I know how to attack  when the robbers come? Or the zombies?



See? See how big I am now? Sure, the people say I'm still tiny. But have you seen the size of most people? I don't think their opinion matters much. Even the (gulp) vet.


I had to go there last week, actually. It's been a year since I took over this house, and apparently we (and by we I mean the people) decided to celebrate by bringing me to get poked with needles. I just don't get people sometimes. I weigh 7 pounds and 11 ounces now, and for some reason my weight made the people laugh.

Let's see...what else has happened since Younger Mom started failing at writing stuff down?

Oh, I know! I eat different food now! When I first came here, I only ate crunchy food. Then Older Mom decided to get juicy food too. 


Juicy food took some getting used to. At first, I didn't realize I could eat juicy food-I just licked up the juice and went on my way. Sometimes I still do that, especially if I'm already full from my crunchy food-or from Kitty Oreos.

Oh, I'm sorry. I just realized not all of you may be aware of Kitty Oreos.



These are Kitty Oreos. Mr. Treat gives these to me whenever he wants me to stop following him for a little while. I don't know why Younger Mom calls them "Kitty Oreos". I just know that whenever Mr. Treat shakes them out of the bag, she mutters something about how that's like giving a 4-year-old Oreos for lunch. 


Younger Mom doesn't buy Kitty Oreos, but she does get me little bits of crunchy chicken. She only gives them to me when I'm learning to sit and give high-fives, though. I think I'll go into that another time.


0 comments: